The ultimate small business owner’s guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, fairly priced, and dependable computer consultant.
Read this book and you’ll learn:
- The five types of technical support available and the pro and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed and/or paying for substandard work.
- 12 warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contracts, payment schedules and rate negotiations.
- 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company’s network
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money and resources.
- Why your business needs managed services.